Applications & Permits

All municipalities need applications and permits to keep things running smoothly, and having these documents available online helps make things easier for residents. That's where these downloads can help. They're PDF files that include all the particulars of the most commonly requested applications and permits. Scroll down for the name of each application or permit, and a chance to click and download your own copy, which you can print, fill out, and return to the municipal office. There are many more applications and permits not included here, so if you don't find the one you're looking for, contact the municipal office at 705-282-2702 or


*IMPORTANT NOTE: Fire Permits are required from April 1 to November 30 for all burning, including campfires. Visit the office to fill out your free fire permit.


'Request to be Heard by Council' Form
Request to be Heard by Council Forms.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 68.7 KB

Application for Permit to Construct or Demolish
Application for a Permit to Construct or
Adobe Acrobat Document 247.5 KB

Shoreline Work Permit
An application needs to be made to council for any shoreline work. Property owner must submit a plan explaining purposed work and attach photos. If permission is granted a Hold Harmless Agreement must be signed by the property owner and our Municipal Clerk.
Hold Harmless Agreement 2017_.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 54.3 KB